Man charged over indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court charged with making and possessing indecent images of children.
Neil Marston, 49, has been charged with possessing 58 indecent images of a child on April 14 2020 as well as two counts of making indecent photos of a child on the same date.
Marston, of Quarry Lane, Lyng, has also been charged with possessing extreme pornographic images and breaching a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO), also both on April 14 last year.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, April 23 when he offered no plea to any of the allegations.
The matter was deemed not suitable to be dealt with in the magistrates court and was sent to Norwich Crown Court on May 21.
Marston was granted bail.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit