Another Norfolk driver caught drink driving as the winter crackdown continues
- Credit: Archant
Another drink-driver has been arrested in Norfolk overnight as police continue their winter drink and drug driving campaign.
The female driver was twice over the legal limit when she was pulled over by police.
The 39-year-old was stopped by police on Mill Road, Cobholm, in Great Yarmouth in the early hours this morning.
She was arrested at 2am by Great Yarmouth Police.
Great Yarmouth Police tweeted an image of the failed breath test this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
'Early hours of this morning Police stopped a vehicle on Mill Road, Cobholm. At 2am a 39 year old female driver was arrested for Drink Driving - Breath test result being over twice the legal drive limit! #PC990,' the Tweet read.
This result comes after two motorists were arrested in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston on Saturday for suspected drug and drink driving.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
Sergeant Chris Harris, from Norfolk and Suffolk's Roads and Armed Policing Team said they target drink and drug driving '24/7, 365 days a year'.