Another Norfolk driver caught drink driving as the winter crackdown continues
- Credit: Archant
Another drink-driver has been arrested in Norfolk overnight as police continue their winter drink and drug driving campaign.
The female driver was twice over the legal limit when she was pulled over by police.
The 39-year-old was stopped by police on Mill Road, Cobholm, in Great Yarmouth in the early hours this morning.
She was arrested at 2am by Great Yarmouth Police.
Great Yarmouth Police tweeted an image of the failed breath test this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
'Early hours of this morning Police stopped a vehicle on Mill Road, Cobholm. At 2am a 39 year old female driver was arrested for Drink Driving - Breath test result being over twice the legal drive limit! #PC990,' the Tweet read.
This result comes after two motorists were arrested in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston on Saturday for suspected drug and drink driving.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
Sergeant Chris Harris, from Norfolk and Suffolk's Roads and Armed Policing Team said they target drink and drug driving '24/7, 365 days a year'.