Parents accused of murdering their baby daughter to appear in court in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The parents of a three-month-old girl who died from a severe head injury will appear in court charged with her murder today.
Eleanor Easey was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on December 18 last year after the baby became unresponsive at her home in Morton on the Hill, near Lenwade.
She was later transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where she died on December 20.
A post mortem examination established Eleanor died from a severe head injury. It also revealed she was malnourished and had numerous historic fractures and a case was launched by the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Unit.
Christopher Easey, 30, and Carly Easey, 35, Eleanor’s parents, have both been charged with her murder.
You may also want to watch:
The couple, from Old Roman Bank, Terrington St Clement, were remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Crown Court today (Wednesday (September 16).
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named