Two people arrested over hay bale arsons are to face no further action
- Credit: Ian Burt
Two people arrested following a number of suspected arsons in North Norfolk will be released with no further action, it has emerged.
A number of hay bales were set alight at a Farm in Felmingham, North Walsham between 11pm on Monday, March 2 and 8.15am on Tuesday, March 3.
A second incident was reported to have happened between 6pm on Sunday, March 1 and 6.45pm on Monday, March 2 when hay bales at a farm in North Barningham were set alight and a fence was cut enabling pigs to escape.
Then hay bales were set alight at a farm in Aylsham Road, North Walsham in the early hours of Wednesday, March 4.
Two men in their 20s and a woman in her late teens were arrested in connection with the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said one man has been bailed to appear at Aylsham police investigation centre on March 26. The other two have been released with no further action to be taken.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show