Enquiries continuing into aggravated burglary where balaclava-wearing men broke into Norwich flat
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with an aggravated burglary in Norwich - where the victim was threatened with a broken piece of wood - is to face no further action.
Police launched an appeal after balaclava-wearing suspects broke into a flat in Kensington Place in the city and threatened the occupant with a broken piece of wood before stealing a black 654 inch Samsung Curve TV.
The offenders, who were also wearing gloves, left by taxi following the incident which happened between 2.30pm and 3.30pm on Thursday, March 7.
A man in his 30s was arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning but will not face any further police action.
A police spokesman said enquiries are continuing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Cormac Harrison from Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference 36/16684/19.
- 1 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job