Man left with fractured eye sockets and broken nose after attack by trio
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man has suffered two broken eye sockets and a broken nose after being attacked by three men.
The man, aged in his 20s, was sitting near the water sports centre at Nicholas Everitt Park in Oulton Broad on Wednesday, June 24, when he was approached and attacked by the three men.
The trio were seen getting into a vehicle after fleeing the scene, leaving the man needing hospital treatment.
He suffered serious injuries, including two broken eye sockets and a broken nose, Suffolk Police have confirmed.
Officers have urged anyone with information about the attack, or anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area at the time, to contact Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/35407/20, or email EastCID@suffolk.pnn.police.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears