Man left with fractured eye sockets and broken nose after attack by trio
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man has suffered two broken eye sockets and a broken nose after being attacked by three men.
The man, aged in his 20s, was sitting near the water sports centre at Nicholas Everitt Park in Oulton Broad on Wednesday, June 24, when he was approached and attacked by the three men.
The trio were seen getting into a vehicle after fleeing the scene, leaving the man needing hospital treatment.
He suffered serious injuries, including two broken eye sockets and a broken nose, Suffolk Police have confirmed.
Officers have urged anyone with information about the attack, or anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area at the time, to contact Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/35407/20, or email EastCID@suffolk.pnn.police.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto