Police probe closed after man's fall from balcony in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation has been closed after a man suffered serious injuries following a fall from a balcony in Norwich.
Police and paramedics were called after reports a man had fallen from the balcony of a flat at Duke's Wharf in Duke Street.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after suffering "serious injuries" in the incident which happened at just after 10.50pm on September 29, 2019.
Three people, a man in his 20s, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 30s, were arrested in connection with the incident and subsequently released under police investigation.
But a spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "The investigation has now been closed as all lines of enquiry have been exhausted".
The two men and a woman who were previously arrested will face no further action, police have confirmed.
The spokesman said the man, who suffered serious head injuries, had recovered from his injuries.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods