Police receive call about woman 20 years after she went missing
- Credit: EDP Â© 2000
A renewed appeal about a missing woman 20 years after she disappeared from the streets of Norwich generated a call from a member of the public.
Kellie Pratt was last seen outside the Rose Inn pub, at the junction of Queen’s Road and City Road in Norwich, at 11.30pm on Sunday, June 11 2000.
Then aged 28, Kellie was working in the red-light area of Norwich when she vanished.
Andy Guy, the major crime review and cold case manager in the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team, said a renewed appeal last week prompted one phone call but “unfortunately it has not provided us with any significant information”
He said: “I would still encourage anyone with information, however small, to contact police. It is 20 years since Kellie disappeared and our effort to find out what happened to her will continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Call the Major Crime Review Team on 01953 423819.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 9 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 10 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8