Motorist pulled from car following two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was pulled from a vehicle following a two-car crash on a Suffolk road.
Police, ambulance as well as firefighters from Beccles, north Lowestoft and south Lowestoft were called to the scene on Friday (May 3).
Four appliances attended the collision on Beccles Road, Barnby just after 8pm last night.
In a Twitter post, North Lowestoft Fire Station said: 'Mobilised at 20:08 last night to 2 vehicles RTC on Barnby Bends with
@LowestoftSouth and Beccles. One casualty released by #Fire Service.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle were called to a road traffic collision at Beccles Road, on Friday (3rd May).
'One woman was transported to James Paget Hospital.'
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk