Homemade wine and motorbike among items stolen in garage burglary
- Credit: Archant
An Aprilia motorbike, homemade wine and archery equipment were all stolen during an early morning burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a garage at a home in Lowestoft was burgled in the early hours of Sunday, May 10.
A police spokesman said: “Sometime between 12am and 3am the garage at a home in Raglan Street was forced open and archery equipment was stolen together with a quantity of homemade wine and a green Aprilia motorbike, registration DK56 EVH.
“Some of the archery equipment was located nearby.
“Can you help?”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about this burglary or you know where the stolen motorbike is now, contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/25699/20.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job