CCTV images released after thief threatens Morrisons security with knife
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man threatened a supermarket security guard with a knife after stealing a stash of alcohol.
Police have released CCTV images after a man stole five bottles of whiskey and food from Morrisons in The Paddocks, Old Catton, Norwich, on Saturday, November 24 at around 7.30pm.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'When challenged by store security, the suspect threatened him with what is thought to be a Stanley knife.'
Officers would like to speak to the man in the CCTV images in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise him or has any information concerning the incident should contact PC Andy Mason from Sprowston Police Station quoting crime reference 36/74027/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 6 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 10 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend