Yamaha moped stolen from communal car park
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a moped was stolen from a communal car park.
Police are seeking information after a moped was stolen in Lowestoft over the weekend.
A police spokesman said: “The silver/grey Yamaha XC 125 E VITY moped, registration AO12JNL, was stolen from Trafalgar Street in Lowestoft sometime between 9.42pm on Sunday, June 7 and 4.18am on Monday, June 8.
“The moped had been parked in a communal car park at the rear of the home.
“Can you help?”
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the moped being taken, you know where it is now, or have any information about this theft please contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/31512/20.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 6 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes