Yamaha moped stolen from communal car park
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a moped was stolen from a communal car park.
Police are seeking information after a moped was stolen in Lowestoft over the weekend.
A police spokesman said: “The silver/grey Yamaha XC 125 E VITY moped, registration AO12JNL, was stolen from Trafalgar Street in Lowestoft sometime between 9.42pm on Sunday, June 7 and 4.18am on Monday, June 8.
“The moped had been parked in a communal car park at the rear of the home.
“Can you help?”
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the moped being taken, you know where it is now, or have any information about this theft please contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/31512/20.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences