Missing man could have come to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing man who might have travelled to Norwich.
Carl Barrett, 37, was last seen around 9.15am on Tuesday (February 5) in Langho, Lancashire.
It is now believed he may have travelled to Sheffield or Norwich. He also has links to Clitheroe.
He is described as white, 5ft 7in tall, of medium build with short, dark hair, as well as a goatee-style beard and moustache.
Carl was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt, cream jumper, black jacket and brown boots at the time of his disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information and urging anyone who has seen him to contact police immediately.
Inspector James Black of Blackburn Police, said: 'Carl has been missing for a number of days now and our concern is growing.'
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Information to police on 101 quoting log 0693 of February 5.