Missing Lowestoft man found
- Credit: Archant
David White, who was reported missing,has now been located safe and well in Lowestoft
The 77-year-old man had been reported missing in Lowestoft.
In an appeal posted on Facebook, officers said: 'He is not local, just visiting for the day with family when he was separated from them around the South Pier area shortly after lunchtime.
'He is from Norfolk and therefore may be trying to use public transport to make his way towards Norwich.
'He is fully mobile and is thought to be carrying nothing.'
You may also want to watch:
He was found at about 6.30pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler