Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old Lowestoft girl
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help trace a missing 14-year-old girl from Lowestoft.
Gracie-May Gullen was last seen in Norwich Road, Lowestoft at around 8pm on Tuesday, January 22.
She has not been seen since.
The youngster is described as white, of slim build with long brown hair, possibly worn in a pony tail.
Gracie-May was last seen wearing black tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: 'Officers are concerned for her welfare and are asking anyone who may have seen Gracie-May or who has information as to her whereabouts are asked to call Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference 274 of January 22.'
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m