Police growing concerned for 81-year-old missing man in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of an 81-year-old man who is missing from home.
Anthony Muir, from Puckeridge in Hertfordshire, is believed to be in Norfolk.
He was last seen at his home address in the town at around 5pm on Tuesday, February 5.
He is described as being around 6ft tall and of slim build. He has brown hair and is clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a navy sweatshirt, navy T-shirt, navy fleece, black woollen gloves and brown suede shoes, as well as a silver digital watch.
Officers and his family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen him since he was reported missing or have information about where he has been, call Hertfordshire Constabulary's non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 844 of February 6. If you believe you are with him now or have seen him in the last few moments, call 999 immediately.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument