Classic MG Midget car stolen from garage
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A classic car has been stolen from a garage in west Norfolk.
The vehicle, a blue MG Midget, is believed to have been taken from an open garage in Stradsett, near Downham Market, at some point between 5.10am and 6pm on Saturday, March 14.
It was stolen without a battery or keys, so it is believed the car was taken away on the back of another vehicle.
The MG's registration plate number is TNO 318K.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the car, as well as those with CCTV or dashcam footage from the area during the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact PC Daniel Brock at Downham Market police station by calling 101, quoting crime number 36/16498/21.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Landmark seaside hotel serves 100 by midday as lockdown eases