Six men face jail over drugs linked to death of teenage girl
- Credit: Archant
Six men are facing jail over drugs offences connected to the death of a teenage girl.
Stephanie Payne, 17, was found unconscious early on October 4, 2017, in Norwich Road, Wymondham. She was taken to the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital where she died later that day.
The men were subsequently charged with drugs offences relating to the supply of MDMA around the time of her death.
Four of them, Daniel Dowling, 23, of Abbey Road, Wymondham, Jordan Nicholson, 21, of Kishorn Way, Attleborough, Frankie Puricelli, 25, and Ryan Puricelli, 22, both of Abbey Road, Wymondham appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Friday (December 6) when they admitted drugs offences.
Charlie Hornagold, 22, of Watton Road, Barford and Jack Larter, 26, of Cromwell Close, Hethersett have previously admitted offences,
You may also want to watch:
Judge Stephen Holt adjourned sentence until January 30 but warned the offences had "crossed the custody threshold".
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks