Men to go on trial accused of conspiracy to supply drugs in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two men are to go on trial accused of conspiracy to supply class A drugs in Norfolk.
Nicholas Lawrence, 47, and Thimotew Adetona, 18, have both been charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs, namely cocaine and diamorphine, alongside other defendants, between May 31 2018 and October 12 2018.
Both Lawrence, of HMP Norwich and Adetona, from Barnet, Hertfordshire, each entered not guilty pleas to both counts when they appeared at Norwich Crown Court via videolink on Wednesday (May 8).
They will go on trial alongside a third defendant, Nathan Hamilton, 29, on July 12.
Hamilton, from London has pleaded not guilty to the same two offences.
You may also want to watch:
The trial, which could yet include another defendant, is expected to last two weeks.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 9 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low