Three accused of bringing 19kg of drugs into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Three people are accused of travelling to Norfolk to supply 19kg of illegal drugs.
Bujar Dushku, 30, from Church Street in Darlaston, in the West Midlands, Izmir Peka, 26, from Wicklow Street in London, and Jetnor Peka, 23, of no fixed address, appeared over video link at Norwich Magistrates' Court on January 9.
The court heard how the three defendants were accused of conspiring to supply 19kg of cannabis in Norwich on January 7.
All three will face trial at Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Both Dushku and the 26-year-old defendant were released on conditional bail and given a curfew.
The 23-year-old remained in custody.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 4 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 5 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 6 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 7 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 8 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 9 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 10 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears