Three accused of bringing 19kg of drugs into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Three people are accused of travelling to Norfolk to supply 19kg of illegal drugs.
Bujar Dushku, 30, from Church Street in Darlaston, in the West Midlands, Izmir Peka, 26, from Wicklow Street in London, and Jetnor Peka, 23, of no fixed address, appeared over video link at Norwich Magistrates' Court on January 9.
The court heard how the three defendants were accused of conspiring to supply 19kg of cannabis in Norwich on January 7.
All three will face trial at Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Both Dushku and the 26-year-old defendant were released on conditional bail and given a curfew.
The 23-year-old remained in custody.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 4 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 5 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 6 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom