Men arrested on suspicion of being equipped to steal and on drugs charges
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of being equipped to steal and on drugs charges following a vehicle stop.
Police pulled a car over at around 3am on Thursday morning on Castle Acre Road on the A1065, near Swaffham, and two men, both aged in their 30s, were arrested.
Both were arrested on suspicion of going equipped to steal and for possession of class A drugs and the driver for failing a drug wipe test.
The car that was being driven was also seized for having no insurance.
They both remain in custody at King's Lynn Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
A team from Dereham stopped the car and in a tweet, Breckland Police said: 'A great stop by the team.'
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 6 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak