CCTV appeal after motorcycle stolen by masked man
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a picture of a masked man they want to speak to in connection with the theft of a motorcycle in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought and a CCTV image has been released after a white Aprilia SR 50, scooter-style motorcycle was stolen from the driveway of a home in Carlton Colville.
It happened at 6.43am on Sunday, August 16 as the motorcycle, registration number LF16 ZWD, was stolen from the home in Long Road.
A man was seen walking away with the motorcycle.
He was wearing light-coloured tracksuit bottoms, a hooded top with the hood pulled up over his head and a mask covering the rest of his face.
You may also want to watch:
A witness saw the man pushing the motorcycle along Long Road before he met with another man. The second man is of slim build, with dark hair and was wearing a navy, red and white top.
The pair then pushed the motorcycle off the alleyway at the bottom of Long Road and into some bushes after they were spotted by the witness.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 7 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143
Officers would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident, or anyone who has any information, by quoting crime reference 37/48996/20 on 101.