Man accused of being drunk in charge of a car at garage off A47
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found over the legal limit for alcohol in a car by police is to stand trial accused of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Ryan Pemberton, 22, was found by police in a Renault Clio car at the Shell garage off the A47 at Yarmouth Road, Brundall.
Pemberton was found to have 83mcgs of alcohol in 100ml of breath.
The legal limit is 35.
Pemberton, of Station Road, Attlebridge, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday (November 20) accused of being in charge of a motor vehicle while being above the legal alcohol limit.
You may also want to watch:
The defendant entered a not guilty plea to the offence, which is said to have happened on July 11 this year.
A trial was fixed at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court for February 15 next year.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 People released from car after crash closes road
- 6 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
Pemberton was granted bail until the trial before Yarmouth magistrates in February next year.