Man accused of being drunk in charge of a car at garage off A47
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found over the legal limit for alcohol in a car by police is to stand trial accused of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Ryan Pemberton, 22, was found by police in a Renault Clio car at the Shell garage off the A47 at Yarmouth Road, Brundall.
Pemberton was found to have 83mcgs of alcohol in 100ml of breath.
The legal limit is 35.
Pemberton, of Station Road, Attlebridge, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday (November 20) accused of being in charge of a motor vehicle while being above the legal alcohol limit.
You may also want to watch:
The defendant entered a not guilty plea to the offence, which is said to have happened on July 11 this year.
A trial was fixed at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court for February 15 next year.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
Pemberton was granted bail until the trial before Yarmouth magistrates in February next year.