Man taken to hospital after being attacked with a weapon in Rackheath
- Credit: Archant © 2008
A man was taken to hospital with a 'significant injury' to his head after he was attacked with a weapon in Rackheath.
The incident happened in Green Lane West shortly after midnight on Tuesday (April 16) when the victim, a man aged in his 30s, was assaulted with a weapon.
He received a significant injury to his head and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment, and has now been released.
A white Vauxhall van and a Ford Titanium car, which police believe may be involved in the incident, were seized from Wendover Road on Rackheath Industrial Estate.
A police cordon was put in place but has now been removed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake