Search

Man suffers burnt hand in Horning house fire

PUBLISHED: 23:08 18 October 2015 | UPDATED: 13:11 19 October 2015

Archant

A man suffered smoke inhalation and a burn to his hand following a fire at a property in Horning tonight.

Fire crews from Wroxham, Sprowston and Martham attended to a fire in a lounge of a property on The Avenue, Horning at just after 7.30pm.

The crews used hose reel and main jets to extinguish the fire whilst wearing breathing apparatus.

A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) said they were called at 8.12pm and sent a rapid response vehicle to treat a man in his 50s who had smoke inhalation and a burn to his hand. He was not taken to hospital.

Related articles

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Eastern Daily Press

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists