Fight outside Norwich pub left man with fractured skull
- Credit: Simon Finlay
A man suffered a fractured skull following a fight outside a Norwich pub.
Police were called to the Fiveways pub on Gipsy Lane following reports of a fight involving several people.
A man was knocked unconscious during the incident, which happened at about 10.30pm on July 31, and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said he was later discharged with a suspected hairline fracture to his skull, although his injuries were not thought to be "life-threatening or life-changing".
Two people, an 18-year-old man and a 14-year-old boy, were later arrested on suspicion of affray and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Both were released on bail until August 24 while enquiries continue.
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 6 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone