Man taken to hospital after being hit with tool in street
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been taken to hospital after being hit on the arm with a tool.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was walking on London Road, Thetford, near the playing fields, when he was approached and spoken to by two men.
One of the men struck the victim on the arm with a tool, causing lacerations.
The victim was taken to hospital.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened at about 10.10pm on December 5, and would like to hear from anyone who may have been in the area at the time.
The suspects are described as white. One was wearing a blue jumper and a black body warmer whilst the other was wearing a blue coat and a stripy hat. It’s also believed one of them was carrying an orange carrier bag.
Anyone with information, or CCTV or dashcam footage of the London Road, Bridge Street and White Hart Street areas at the time, should contact Thetford CID on 101 quoting reference number 36/85680/20.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Man and woman found dead in home
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'