WATCH: Dramatic footage of car crashing through wall
- Credit: Archant
A man who crashed a car through a brick wall has been arrested for a drugs offence as well as several other crimes.
Dramatic CCTV footage of the crash shows a black car veering off the road and ploughing through a brick wall on a resident's drive.
The incident happened on Thursday, June 13, in Tottenham Street, Great Yarmouth at around 7.50pm.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said officers arrested a man in his 30s following the collision.
The male was arrested on suspicion of taking a vehicle without consent, theft, possession of drugs and fraud.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
The CCTV footage shows the driver leaving his vehicle before police officers arrive at the scene.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction