Man slashed with knife a year after friend stabbed to death in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man whose friend was murdered in a Norwich knife attack a year ago has now himself been slashed with a blade in an attack in the city.
Michael Peck, 43, received cuts to his finger and neck following an argument at a property in Thorpe Road.
He did not require medical treatment following the incident which happened at about 1.30am on Tuesday morning (August 6).
A man in his 40s was arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and has since been released under investigation while enquires continue.
Police said both men are known to each other.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Peck was friends with David Hastings, 48, who was killed when he was stabbed by Rolands Heinbergs near to Norwich's Rose Lane car park in the early hours of June 23 last year.
Heinbergs, 23, of no fixed address, was jailed for 28 years after a jury convicted him of murder following a trial at Norwich Crown Court in June this year.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps