Man’s body discovered in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An investigation has been launched following the discovery of a man's body in Norwich.
Police were called to St Crispin's House, between Duke Street and St George's Street, on Tuesday morning (October 31) following the discovery.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: 'We can confirm the body of a man was found in Norwich.
'Officers were called just after 7am following reports a body had been found on Duke Street.
'The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
'Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.'
A seal had been put in place following the discovery of the body to allow initial enquiries to be carried out.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
The spokesman said the seal was lifted at about 10am.