Man released on bail after Taverham attack which left man with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant Norfolk 2010
A man arrested following an assault which left another man with serious leg injuries has been released on police bail.
Officers were called to an address in the Taverham Road/Penn Road area around 4.45pm on Sunday, March 31 after concerns were raised for the safety of a man by neighbours.
Police found a man in his 40s with serious injuries to his leg and the East Anglian Air Ambulance was called.
A man in his 30s, from the Norwich area, was arrested and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
A police spokesman said he has since been released on police bail until April 28.
You may also want to watch:
Following the incident Superintendent Roger Wiltshire said: 'Initial investigations have led us to believe that those involved are known to each other and we are not looking for anyone else in relation to the assault.
Information to Norwich CID on 101, quoting CAD 295 of 31 March 2019.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub