Man suffers fractured cheekbone following pub attack
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a man was punched in the face in a pub.
Police are seeking information after the man in his 30s needed surgery after he suffered a fractured cheekbone in the assault.
A police spokesman said: "The incident happened at approximately 11.30pm on Friday, February 14 within The Lady of the Lake pub in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad.
"The victim - a man aged in his 30s - was punched in the face by an unknown male which resulted in him falling on the floor.
"As a result of the incident, the man sustained a fractured cheekbone and has subsequently undergone an operation."
You may also want to watch:
The man police are keen to trace is described as being of large muscular build, aged in his 20s and had tattoos. He was wearing a dark coloured t-shirt.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/11499/20, on 101 or email Sarah.Kibble@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show