Man suffers fractured cheekbone following pub attack
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a man was punched in the face in a pub.
Police are seeking information after the man in his 30s needed surgery after he suffered a fractured cheekbone in the assault.
A police spokesman said: "The incident happened at approximately 11.30pm on Friday, February 14 within The Lady of the Lake pub in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad.
"The victim - a man aged in his 30s - was punched in the face by an unknown male which resulted in him falling on the floor.
"As a result of the incident, the man sustained a fractured cheekbone and has subsequently undergone an operation."
You may also want to watch:
The man police are keen to trace is described as being of large muscular build, aged in his 20s and had tattoos. He was wearing a dark coloured t-shirt.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/11499/20, on 101 or email Sarah.Kibble@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?