Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- Credit: Google Maps
A man was injured after being assaulted in the aftermath of a minor crash close to a town retail park.
At around 11.30am on Tuesday, July 20, two vehicles were involved in a collision on Gapton Hall Road in Great Yarmouth.
Following the crash, the two drivers got into a verbal dispute which saw one of them, a man in his 30s, punched by the other motorist.
The victim suffered minor injuries as a result of the dispute.
Police have described the incident as a case of road rage and have appealed for any witnesses to it to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to see any dashcam footage of the incident - be it the collision or the aftermath.
Anybody with information should contact PC Aimee Durrant at Gorleston police station on 1010 quoting crime reference 36/52174/21
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Alternatively, witnesses can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.