Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
A man repeatedly kissed a teenager's hand at a bus stop in Bungay after making inappropriate comments to her.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident on Monday, September 13, near the Boots store in St Mary's Street.
The man asked an 18-year-old woman a number of questions before he started making inappropriate comments.
He then grabbed her hand and kissed it repeatedly, making the victim walk away from the bus stop.
The suspect is described as white, in his 50s, of slim build with broad shoulders and bald with stubble on his face.
He was wearing thin wire glasses, a black puffer jacket, and blue jeans. He is believed to have spoken with an Eastern European accent.
Witnesses are being asked to contact Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling 101, quoting reference: 37/50801/21.
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.