Hunt for man who indecently exposed himself to woman
Police are hunting a man who exposed himself to two women in separate incidents.
Witnesses and information is being sought after two incidents of exposure in the Lowestoft area in the past week.
A man exposed himself to two women as they were walking in Oulton Broad and Carlton Colville.
The first incident happened on Monday, April 29 about 12.30pm near Pets Corner, close to Nicholas Everitt Park in Oulton Broad.
A female walking along noticed someone following behind. As she turned around, she saw a man behind her exposing himself.
You may also want to watch:
The most recent incident occurred on Monday, May 4 around 6pm after a man exposed himself to a woman walking along a footpath near Burnt Hill Lane in Carlton Colville.
A police spokesman said: “Police are linking the two incidents and would like to trace a man described as white, in his late teens to early 20s, with short shaven fair/mousey hair.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
“In both incidents he was wearing a grey tracksuit top.”
Information to Lowestoft Police, quoting crime reference number 37/24756/20, via 101.