Man taken to hospital after road rage incident
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man has been taken to a hospital after a road rage incident near King's Lynn.
The incident happened at 11.50am on Friday, October 1 ,on the A17 just after the A47 Pullover Roundabout.
The dispute was between the driver of a silver Citroen and a blue Mercedes and resulted in the driver of the Citroen suffering minor injuries.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Mercedes failed to stop at the scene.
Norfolk police are are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or who has any information concerning it to come forward.
People with information should contact PC Liam Nicklin in the Swaffham Road and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting incident number NC-01102021-138.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously at 0800 555 111.