Man appears in court after 217 expanding bullets found at Norfolk cottage
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court after he was found with more than 200 expanding bullets.
Terry Gibson, 38, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, May 10 charged with possessing prohibited ammunition.
The court heard that he was found with 217 expanding bullets - which are designed to be projected as a missile from a weapon - at a cottage in North Repps, near Cromer, on March 10, 2017.
Gibson, who gave his address as Marlborough Green Crescent, Martham, near Yarmouth, has also been charged with possessing ammunition for a firearm without a certificate on the same date.
He also faces a charge of acquiring ammunition for a firearm without a certificate on the same date.
You may also want to watch:
He has indicated guilty pleas to counts one and three, and not guilty to count two, but magistrates declined jurisdiction.
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on June 7. Gibson was granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town