Man tried to flee police after driving whilst disqualified and without insurance
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested for driving while disqualified and without insurance.
The 45-year-old was stopped on Norwich Road, Neatishead, near Wroxham, on his way home at 8.50am on Thursday, February 21.
A police spokesman said: 'A driver has been arrested for driving with no insurance and while disqualified.
'The vehicle has now been seized and the man remains in custody for questioning.'
It is believed that the driver had made an attempt to flee.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Police put out a message on Twitter from the scene.
It said: 'Disqualified driver with no insurance tracked down on their way home! After a brief attempt to evade us vehicle was stopped, driver arrested and vehicle was seized.'
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews