Drunk man sat with privates exposed on bench near school and play area
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
A dog walker found a drunk, exposed man sitting on a bench in a park near a children’s play area.
Stacey Roach, 60, was found by the dog walker in Sewell Park, Norwich, sitting on a bench next to four or five cans of alcohol with some of it dripping off the bench.
Lesla Small, prosecuting at Norwich Magistrates Court, said Roach’s flies were undone and he was exposed when seen at about 2.40pm on September 11.
She said the dog walker was “quite alarmed” given the time of day and the fact pupils would soon be finishing school.
Roach, of Norman Drive, Norwich, appeared at court on Monday, October 19 when he admitted threatening/abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
You may also want to watch:
Representing himself, he said he could not remember what happened but was drunk and depressed.
He was fined £80 and ordered to pay a £34 victim surcharge.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low