Drunk man sat with privates exposed on bench near school and play area
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
A dog walker found a drunk, exposed man sitting on a bench in a park near a children’s play area.
Stacey Roach, 60, was found by the dog walker in Sewell Park, Norwich, sitting on a bench next to four or five cans of alcohol with some of it dripping off the bench.
Lesla Small, prosecuting at Norwich Magistrates Court, said Roach’s flies were undone and he was exposed when seen at about 2.40pm on September 11.
She said the dog walker was “quite alarmed” given the time of day and the fact pupils would soon be finishing school.
Roach, of Norman Drive, Norwich, appeared at court on Monday, October 19 when he admitted threatening/abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
You may also want to watch:
Representing himself, he said he could not remember what happened but was drunk and depressed.
He was fined £80 and ordered to pay a £34 victim surcharge.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries