Man due in court charged with murder of woman from Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man accused of the murder of a woman from Norwich is due to appear in court next month.
Tracey Kidd, 57, was found by police inside a property in Charnwood Street, London in March this year after concerns for her welfare were raised.
A post mortem examination gave the provisional cause of death as a head injury.
Paul Vissers, 40, of Charnwood Street, London, has been charged with her murder and appeared at Wood Green Crown Court in London in June when he denied murder.
A court spokesman said the matter is listed for a mention on October 23.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Kidd, a former Heartsease High School pupil, was described as a “bundle of fun” by her sister Gina, 59, as part of an emotional tribute earlier this year.
•Two women, aged 48 and 32, had also been arrested in connection with Miss Kidd’s death and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 8 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital