Man due in court today after being charged with Norwich man’s murder
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today after being charged with murder following an incident in Norwich.
James Greene, 39, was found by police in a serious condition at a flat in Dolphin Grove at about 10pm on Tuesday, June 4 following reports of a disturbance.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, but died in the early hours of Thursday morning (June 6).
Peter Bruton, 26, of no fixed address, has been charged with murder and is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court later this morning (Saturday, June 8).
In a statement, the family of Mr Greene said: "We are devastated and shocked by James' death and would like to thank the staff at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for all of their support."
You may also want to watch:
The result of a Home Office post mortem examination which took place on Thursday (June 6) is pending further investigation.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back