Man accused of murder of Norwich woman due in court next month
- Credit: Archant
A man accused of the murder of a woman from Norwich is set to appear in court next month.
Tracey Kidd, 57, was found by police inside a property in Charnwood Street, London in March this year after concerns for her welfare were raised.
A post mortem examination gave the provisional cause of death as a head injury.
Paul Vissers, 40, of Charnwood Street, London, has been charged with her murder and appeared at Wood Green Crown Court in London in June when he denied murder.
A court spokesman said the matter is listed for a further case management hearing on December 11.
You may also want to watch:
Tributes were paid to Miss Kidd, a former Heartsease High School pupil, by her sister Gina, 59, earlier this year.
Gina, a mother of four, who lives on Motum Road, opposite where her sister used to live, said: “She was like my best friend. She was just a bundle of fun.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety