Man dies following Halesworth incident
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following an incident in Halesworth.
Emergency services, including five fire crews, two ambulances and police, were called to Steeple End, just before noon on Sunday, January 6.
They were called out following reports of concern for the welfare of a man.
Police subsequently closed Steeple End and the adjoining Church Farm Lane were closed by police while emergency services worked in the area.
However the man died at the scene and a Suffolk Police spokesman added: 'The death is not being treated as suspicious.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder