Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- Credit: Submitted
Police were called to a seafront street after a confrontation that saw a bottle thrown through a house window.
Norfolk Constabulary said officers attended Gordon Terrace in Great Yarmouth at 10.10pm on Tuesday, January 12 following reports a man threw a bottle at one of the properties.
A man in his 30s was later arrested at another property in the town on suspicion of assault and criminal damage. He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has been released on police bail until March 9, 2021 and police confirmed enquiries were ongoing.
A nearby resident said there was an "altercation between two people" on Gordon Terrace - and that the property involved in the incident had had its windows smashed before.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "Police were knocking on the doors of all adjoining properties at around 8.30am the next day to find out what had happened."
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 7 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000