Man throws bottle through house window in confrontation
- Credit: Submitted
Police were called to a seafront street after a confrontation that saw a bottle thrown through a house window.
Norfolk Constabulary said officers attended Gordon Terrace in Great Yarmouth at 10.10pm on Tuesday, January 12 following reports a man threw a bottle at one of the properties.
A man in his 30s was later arrested at another property in the town on suspicion of assault and criminal damage. He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has been released on police bail until March 9, 2021 and police confirmed enquiries were ongoing.
A nearby resident said there was an "altercation between two people" on Gordon Terrace - and that the property involved in the incident had had its windows smashed before.
He said: "Police were knocking on the doors of all adjoining properties at around 8.30am the next day to find out what had happened."
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued