Man in court accused of six assaults
- Credit: NSFT
A man has appeared in court charged with a raft of offences, including six counts of criminal damage and six assaults.
Dominic Minton, 26, of Northside House, a mental health unit, on St Andrew’s Business Park, Thorpe St Andrew, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court having been charged with six counts of criminal damage at Northside House as well as four counts of assaulting an emergency worker and two counts of assault by beating.
All the offences are said to have happened between September 24 last year and March 9 this year.
Minton, who was represented by Debbie Reynolds, appeared in court on Tuesday flanked by mental health professionals and gave no indication of plea to any of the matters.
Jane Walker, prosectuing, said the case should be sent to the crown court.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates formally sent the matter to Norwich Crown Court on October 13.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 6 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets