Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- Credit: Google Street View
A man in his 70s was pulled from his car before being punched and kicked following an incident of road rage.
The attack happened near the Field Lodge Nursery in Didlington, near Mundford, on Monday (February 22) when the victim was driving in a 60mph zone.
A driver in the vehicle behind began flashing his headlights, which led to the victim pulling over.
The suspect, an unknown man, then stopped and pulled the victim from his green Ford before punching and kicking him repeatedly.
The attacker ran back to his car and drove away.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which saw the man in his 70s sustain injuries to his face and hands.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC Bethany Wagstaff by calling 101, quoting crime reference number 36/11561/21.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 4 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 9 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 10 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.