Man assaulted after youth wheelies and cycles at him on cycle path
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are appealing for witnesses to an assault after a youth wheelied and cycled at a man on a cycle path.
The incident, which happened at around 1.30pm on Gaywood Road, Kings Lynn on Sunday, November 25, caused the victim, a man in his 50s, grazing to his right arm.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the victim had been approached by a group of youths on a cycle path before one of the group, who was on a bike, did a wheelie and cycled at the man.
Officers said they are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident or who might have any information concerning the incident.
Police have asked anyone with information to contact PC Maria Lambert at King's Lynn Police Station on 101 quoting reference 36/74919/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk