Man arrested after 15-year-old hurt in fight outside pub
- Credit: Archant
A 33-year-old man has been arrested after a boy, 15, was injured in a fight outside a Wetherspoon pub.
Police were called to the Romany Rye in Church Street, Dereham, on Sunday evening just after 6.30pm.
A 15-year-old boy suffered a cut to the head during the incident and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment.
A 33-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and has since been released on police bail until Sunday, April 5.
Police are now looking for witnesses to the assault. A spokesman said: 'It's believed a number of people were in the area at the time of the incident.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident should contact PC Danielle Robinson at King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre on 101 quoting crime number 36/16974/20.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time