Man arrested after father and son threatened with knife
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A man in his 20s has been arrested after reports a father and his son were threatened with a knife in Norwich.
Police were called by a man who reported he and his son had been threatened by a man with a knife in Bassingham Road, Norwich.
Following the incident, which is believed to have happened on the morning of Tuesday, March 9, a man was arrested.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the man, who was in his 20s, was taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The spokesman said that while he was in custody the man was further arrested in relation to separate incidents, on suspicion of assault, two public order offences, malicious communications and threats to kill.
He has been bailed to appear at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre on Friday, March 19.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'