Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving following crash in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving and possession of class A drugs after a car ended up on its roof following a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to the crash on Wall Road at about 10.30pm on Sunday (November 4).
The man, who is in his 30s, was arrested and taken to hospital for treatment for an injury sustained in the crash.
A police spokesman said he has been reported for reported for summons for failing to provide a specimen and careless driving.
The spokesman said enquiries into the drugs offences are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Police tweeted about the arrest today (November 5).
Norwich Police tweeted: 'One arrested by #TeamTwo for drink driving and possession of Class A drugs, following an RTC in Norwich overnight.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
'Remember it's #NoneForTheRoad - it's not worth risking points, a driving ban, an injury or worse.'